Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Daily Quotations

2014-09-29
Saying, “I wouldn’t have done that,” is like a carpenter’s nail, manufactured the same as another carpenter’s nail, saying, “I wouldn’t have bent the way that nail did.”
Saying, “They’re so stupid for doing that,” is like a carpenter’s nail, manufactured the same as another carpenter’s nail, saying, “I’m smarter, because I’d never bend the way that nail did.”
Saying, “They’re so inferior for doing that,” is like a carpenter’s nail, manufactured the same as another carpenter’s nail, saying, “I’m superior, because I’d never bend the way that nail did.”
Saying, “They’re so immoral for doing that,” is like a carpenter’s nail, manufactured the same as another carpenter’s nail, saying, “I’m a better person, because I’d never bend the way that nail did.”

Saying, “They’re so worthless for doing that,” is like a carpenter’s nail, manufactured the same as another carpenter’s nail, saying, “I’m more worthwhile, because I’d never bend the way that nail did.”

No comments:

Post a Comment