- Intention is not expectation.
- An intention is a prayer and a hope that something good happens.
- An expectation is a desire and a wish that something good happens.
- An intention helps to bring good into your life.
- An expectation helps to bring unhappiness into your life, because your expectations are usually higher than what life gives, which causes conflict between “what should be” and “what is”.
- Pray and hope for the best, but expect and plan for the worst.
Friday, October 23, 2015
#Intention #Expectation: 2015-10-23
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 10:57 PM