- Liking what you’re doing is having the intelligence to enjoy your life.
- Not choosing to appreciate this mundane moment is why it’s mundane.
- Waiting to show care and respect at the right moment is not to have care and respect now.
- Not using your attitude to enjoy what you are doing now is not using your life for your own good.
- Saving your caring for something ideal, instead of caring for what you are doing now, is like saving your food until you starve to death.
Monday, November 9, 2015
#Respect #Care: 2015-11-08
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 2:14 AM