- Air pollution does not signify a lack of science.
- Water pollution does not signify an absence of science.
- Land pollution does not signify a deficiency of science.
- Pollution signifies a lack of accountability, professionalism, and responsibility of scientists.
- Pollution signifies a dire need to control all aspects of science and scientists at all levels of employment, ethics, certification, licensure, invention, manufacturing, and distribution.
Monday, November 30, 2015
#Science #Pollution: 2015-11-30
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 4:45 PM