- Your self exists in a body in an environment.
- Your self hides behind roles to function in the environment of its body.
- Your self is conscious of some of your intentions, feelings, and thoughts.
- Your self is only partially conscious of some of your intentions, feelings, and thoughts while choosing to remain unconscious of others.
- Your ego drives to seek pride and avoid shame remain mainly unconscious and especially so when those drives are mixed together.
- Your self remains undiscovered, unknown, and unvisited even though you knew it well as a little child.
Friday, November 6, 2015
#Self #Exists: 2015-11-05
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 1:32 AM