- External stimulation can be exciting, but only internal stimulation is fulfilling.
- We live and die for tangible rewards, but intangible rewards are the only satisfying rewards.
- Of all the prizes in the world, the greatest prizes are neither seen nor heard but are felt by the heart.
- We often wake up late to learn that the pursuit of things is empty and meaningless slavery to capitalism.
- Only that which cannot be seen, heard, touched, tasted, smelled, tested, or measured in the world can make life worthwhile.
Monday, November 23, 2015
#Slavery #Things: 2015-11-23
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 11:33 PM