- Why do you invest your identity and emotions in endless and fruitless battles between thoughts?
- Why does thinking demand that you control thinking when you have never been able to do so in the past?
- How does thinking pretend it is operating on other thinking without any evidence or results to show that it ever has?
- Why does thinking demand that you change some thoughts into other thoughts when you have always failed to do so before?
- Why do you continue to remain unaware of the nature and processes of your thinking, but spend most of your limited time and energy on your thinking?
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
#Thinking #Demands: 2015-11-18
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 11:28 PM