- Focus on your negative past to strengthen its hold, or focus on your positive future to encourage it.
- Focus on what is keeping you stuck and so strengthen it, or focus on what can set you free and encourage that.
- Focus on your mistakes and failures and so strengthen them, or focus on what you need to learn to do better and encourage that.
- Focus on your misfortunes and lack of advantages to strengthen them, or focus on how to compensate and overcome them to strengthen those processes.
- Focus on how life or others are holding you back to strengthen those influences, or focus on who and what in your life can help you to strengthen those influences.
Thursday, December 24, 2015
#Focus #Strength: 2015-12-24
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 4:38 PM