- Invariably, people attack you for attitudes that they have.
- Invariably, people attack you for what they are doing wrong.
- Invariably, people give reasons for why you are wrong that prove they are wrong.
- People attack you for what they are doing wrong, because people keep in darkness what they are doing wrong so fail to see their hypocrisy.
- Only those without ego or any ego involvement related to your situation can provide you with fruitful or helpful corrections, criticisms, or suggestions for improving your actions.
Friday, January 29, 2016
#Attack #Wrong: 2016-01-29
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 4:26 PM