- There is only one problem and everything you do about it is it.
- Any involvement with the problem is being part of the problem.
- All trying to control, change, or undo a problem is the problem exercising itself.
- The positive side of the problem is as necessary to the problem as is the negative side.
- Gain distance from the problem until you can detach from the problem, and then the problem will either dissipate and disappear or be amenable to problem solving.
Sunday, January 24, 2016
#Distance #Detach: 2016-01-24
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 5:16 PM