- Ego is mistaking thoughts about the self for being the self.
- Ego is defending ideas of self as if you were defending your self.
- Ego is treating concepts and images of the self as if they were the actual self.
- Ego is trying to please and protect your ideas of self as if they were your self.
- Ego seeks positive ideas of self to increase ego pleasure and avoids negative ideas of self to avoid ego pain.
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
#Ego #Thought: 2016-01-20
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 11:57 PM