- It is not your mistakes that count, it is your corrections that count.
- It is not what you forget that counts, it is what you will learn that counts.
- It is not your apology that matters, it is how you make amends that matters.
- It is not your past failures that matter, it is your current successes that matter.
- It is not your past tendency for inaccuracy that counts, but your present effort for accuracy that counts.
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
#Forget #Mistake: 2016-01-26
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 7:02 PM