- Using fashion, makeup, and style to indicate you are fertile or ovulating is not exploitive or sexist for women.
- Dressing to arouse male hormones for attention in order to claim to be beautiful is not exploitive or sexist for women.
- Appearing attractive to men has nothing to do with attracting men for sex, because only men can be exploitive or sexist.
- Dressing seductively and sexy is not exploitive or sexist for women, because it is only dressing to be cute, lovely, or pretty for other women.
- Showing skin and emphasizing sexual features is about beauty for women—not advertising, elitism, exploitation, manipulation, or sexism.
Saturday, January 30, 2016
#Sexist #Seduction: 2016-01-30
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 6:17 PM