- Resolve your conflicts within and reduce your conflicts without.
- The conflict you have with others is the conflict that you have with your ego.
- Your urge to correct someone else comes from your inability to correct your ego.
- The arguments you find yourself in with others are the arguments that you find within.
- If you cannot get along with your self, then you cannot get along in intimate relationships.
Thursday, February 11, 2016
#Conflict #Within: 2016-02-11
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 1:59 PM