- When the heart mirrors a problem exactly, then that problem disintegrates.
- When the heart follows out a problem without repeating it, then that problem dissipates.
- When the heart walks alongside a problem without repeating it, then that problem dissolves.
- When the heart hears a problem so intently that there is no need to repeat it, then that problem disappears.
- When the heart follows out the attention instead of trying to control the attention, then everything works.
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
#Follow #End: 2016-02-23
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 1:27 AM