- Meditation is actively listening to your self.
- Meditation is following the attention wherever and whenever it goes.
- Meditation is hearing out your self-talk or thinking until it is finished.
- Meditation is caring for your attention as a little child who is free to explore and play.
- Meditation is caring for and believing in your attention until it develops direction, focus, and purpose.
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
#Meditation #Listen: 2016-02-17
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 10:13 AM