- We have the skill of receiving which depends upon our ability to host.
- We have the skill of following and all of our senses depend upon this skill.
- We have the skill of amplifying, magnifying, reflecting, or repeating and all of our forms of communication depend upon this skill.
- We have the skill of waiting and all our other skills make use of this skill.
- We have the skills of seeking and resisting to either help us to amplify what is healthy or to keep us from amplifying what is unhealthy.
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
#Skill #Receive: 2016-02-09
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 4:44 PM