- Thought is not to be controlled but followed out.
- Thought is to be heard out, not avoided, changed, edited, or suppressed.
- Trying to control the mind is the problem; instead, control the heart, soul, and identity.
- Thought must be free and fully attended to, because only then can you live beyond thought in energy.
- Instead of redirecting your awareness away from your thinking, redirect your awareness to the energy that you are following and serving while thinking.
Monday, March 28, 2016
#Follow #Control: 2016-03-28
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 11:54 PM