- Meditation is often taught as redirecting your attention from your thinking to your body or breath, but that is mind-control, not meditation.
- Meditation is redirecting attention from thinking to the energy that is guiding thinking.
- Meditation is learning to focus on and live in the energy within, instead of either your thinking or body.
- Meditation allows your thinking to run free, because thinking is nothing compared to the energy that is controlling and creating it.
- Meditation is not about controlling thought, but about moving your interest and priority from a focus on thinking to a focus on energy.
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
#Meditation #Redirect: 2016-03-29
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 8:20 PM