- Self-awareness is awareness of self as a host, not as concepts or images.
- Self-perception is perception of self as a vessel, not as a collection of habits.
- Self-consciousness is awareness of self as a transceiver, not as things or thoughts.
- Self-cognizance is cognizance of self as a container, not as the contents of that container.
- Self-apprehension is apprehension of self as a living being, not as a collection of behaviors, descriptions, and judgments.
Sunday, April 17, 2016
#Self-awareness #Consciousness: 2016-04-17
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 6:23 PM