- Focus on what you can contribute now.
- Do the next right thing that you can do now.
- Don’t worry about what you cannot do now—do the right that you can do now.
- Others want to discourage you to avoid their own guilt for doing nothing—ignore them and do the right that you can do now.
- Others want to hook you into doing something wrong to prove they are right about you—prove them wrong by doing right for wrong.
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
#Next #Right: 2016-05-31
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 10:03 PM