- Some think they are too good to work, so do poor work.
- Some blame circumstances or obstacles for their poor or late work.
- Some think they are too good to have to complete work on time, so their work is chronically late.
- Some use multiple tasks or multitasking as an excuse not to follow through and finish one task well.
- The skilled craftsperson allows themselves no excuses and produces good work in spite of any difficulties.
Monday, May 9, 2016
#Work #Quality: 2016-05-09
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 10:32 PM