Monday, June 27, 2016
#Inner #Outer: 2016-06-27
• Thinking from your center (subjective) to your outer (objective) keeps you whole.
• Thinking from your outer (objective) to your inner (subjective) keeps you fragmented.
• Thinking with your inner (center), you relate with others and life through shared emotions.
• Thinking with your outer (external), you disconnect from others and life as you judge what they should and should not do.
• Live in your center and move into other spaces and places from your center or lose your center and self.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 10:50 PM