Wednesday, June 22, 2016
#Language #Grammar: 2016-06-22
• Thinking became so full of itself that it needed nothing but language.
• Thinking used language until the medium of language became the meaning.
• Language thought that it was thinking until it replaced thinking with grammar.
• Grammar thought it was thinking until it replaced thinking with syntax.
• Parsing language became more important than language, language more important than thinking, thinking more important than meaning, and meaning more important than reality.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 9:59 PM