- Quality is not to be found in the parts of something, but only in its wholeness.
- Quality is not a thing that science can discover and compare with measurements.
- Quality is not a part that it can be taken out of something fixed and returned back into it.
- Quality is structural and structure requires joining and joining requires integrity and integrity requires steadfastness.
- Quality comes from artistic awareness, common sense, good taste, sensibility, simplicity, and feeling which makes quality not transmittable.
Sunday, June 12, 2016
#Quality #Wholeness: 2016-06-12
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 5:57 PM