Sunday, July 10, 2016
#Attachment #Delusion: 2016-07-10
• Attachment is a delusion, because neither the attacher nor the attached exist except as thought.
• You cannot attach, because you only imagine attaching to a concept or an image of something.
• Who is the attacher but a concept or an image so an unreality?
• What is the attached but a concept or an image so an unreality?
• Claiming a concept or an image as a human being attaches to a concept or an image as a thing being—qualifies one as delusional and insane.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 3:09 PM