Wednesday, July 27, 2016
#Aware #Awake: 2016-07-27
• Awake is when you sense without thought.
• Awake is awareness free of attachments to thought.
• Awake is having your awareness free of ego, self-esteem, and social-esteem.
• Awake is when your consciousness is not divided, multitasking, or split between sensing reality versus sensing thoughts as reality.
• Awake is having all of your awareness or consciousness available instead of some being compartmentalized or partitioned off by thought.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 7:16 PM