Monday, July 18, 2016
#Aware #Increase: 2016-07-18
• It is silly to cultivate awareness, because if you are alive then you are aware.
• It is absurd to try to be aware, because you cannot increase or decrease your awareness.
• When your awareness is attached to concepts and images of yourself, others, and life, then you appear to have less awareness.
• When you free your awareness from attachment to ego, self-esteem, and thought-things, then you appear to have more awareness.
• Ideas of attending, awareness, being present, focusing, meditating, and witnessing are just more attachments waiting to devour awareness.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 5:07 PM