Sunday, July 17, 2016
#Host #See: 2016-07-17
• The host experiencing sees and feels without thought.
• The host as experiencer does experience but not as thought.
• The host has experiences as sensations, not as thoughts as does the experiencer composed of thought.
• The host experiencing is not in the way of or part of the focus as is the experiencer constructed of thought.
• The host experiences experience, not thoughts as and in place of experience—as does the experiencer composed of thought.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 12:39 PM