Friday, July 29, 2016
#Media #Control: 2016-07-29
• The media first tells you what to think about an event by limiting and organizing the information.
• The media next tells you what to feel about an event by dramatizing and highlighting some of the information.
• The media next tells you what principles or values are at stake about an event by catastrophizing and exaggerating some of the information.
• The media next tells you what to demand others do about the event by telling you how to feel about your principles by continuing to catastrophize about and exaggerate some of the information.
• The media finally tells you who to damn and blame for the media’s created problem, which will be one of the enemies of the owner’s of the news-entertainment media, enemies in the way of the media’s profit.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 10:59 PM