Saturday, August 13, 2016
#Seek #Sleep: 2016-08-13
• More people seek to be asleep than seek to be awake.
• More people seek to be unaware than seek to be aware.
• More people seek to avoid themselves than seek to follow out every sensation, feeling, and thought.
• More people seek to escape themselves than seek to face the good, neutral, and bad inside themselves.
• People pray to have the strength to ignore their inner life, because of the conflict, pain, stress, and strife of their ego games.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 11:16 PM