Friday, August 5, 2016
#Social #Order: 2016-08-05
• Self-esteem enslaves by having you seek the prizes of your social structure.
• Self-esteem conquers by turning you into an enforcer and tool of your social hierarchy.
• Self-esteem overruns and occupies by turning you into a part of the mechanism of maintaining your social order.
• Self-esteem conditions and indoctrinates by turning you into a consumer of the desires and dreams of your social system.
• Self-esteem entrenches and maintains itself by promoting the exploitation of the evolution of pride and privilege as social ideals.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 9:11 PM