Thursday, September 15, 2016
#Reflect #Sanity: 2016-09-15
• Drama about reflections (thoughts) is meaningless noise.
• Regarding reflections as if they were living beings is neither practical nor sane.
• Using reflections to try to change or control reflections is not an intelligent response.
• Making up life stories for reflections might be amusing, but it is a delusional distraction.
• Comparing and rating reflections as if they were the real thing can only be regarded as ignorant and self-defeating.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 10:12 PM