Friday, October 14, 2016
#Admit #Mistake: 2016-10-14
• Admitting a mistake is better than making an excuse for a mistake.
• Apologizing without excusing is better than apologizing while excusing.
• Making amends is better than apologizing without making amends.
• Responsibility is constant despite circumstances; however, there are demanding circumstances that can circumvent previous plans.
• Step one: admit the mistake was a mistake; step two: offer a plan to prevent the mistake in the future; step three: offer a way to make amends for the mistake.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 11:45 PM