Saturday, November 19, 2016
#Claim #Know: 2016-11-19
• The ego claims a sense of self from opposition or struggles with other people.
• The ego claims a sense of knowing self from judging self as its physical responses.
• The ego claims a sense of knowing self from judging what should-be based upon what should-not-be.
• The ego’s concepts and images of self are about trying to be one self and not be its opposite.
• The ego combines claiming, knowing, opposing, and trying to form the thought-based self that causes the problems of the world.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 7:59 PM