Sunday, November 20, 2016
#Consider #Ego: 2016-11-20
• The ego considers giving attention to others a form of robbery or sacrifice.
• The ego considers caring for others the price one must pay to make others care more for you.
• The ego considers listening to others the price one must pay to make others listen more to you.
• The ego considers all time--not spent on itself as the focus of attention and concern--as lost and wasted time.
• The ego considers everything in terms of profit and loss for its needs to appear superior and to avoid appearing inferior.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 5:28 PM