Wednesday, November 9, 2016
#Past #Present: 2016-11-09
• Let them live in your past without you.
• Refuse to live in your past with your accusers or detractors.
• Those who cannot accept and see your new behaviors and habits are often those who cannot do that for themselves.
• There are those who desire your continued failure and wrongdoing as a means to boosting their superiority complex a.k.a. self-esteem.
• Those who do not believe in recovery, redemption, rehabilitation, or forgiveness are often self-righteous bigots working for your failure.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 9:43 PM