Thursday, November 3, 2016
#Problem #Increase: 2016-11-03
• We seek to end problems with problems and wonder why there is no end of problems.
• The means is the problem and any strategy or plan with the same means will continue the problem.
• Treating problems from or on the same level as the problems results in an increase in the problems.
• Problems are negatives and negatives are rarely cured with negatives but are far more often cured with positives.
• Means, such as blaming, damning, punishing, and suppressing, usually support and encourage problems rather than solve problems.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 11:45 PM