Saturday, November 12, 2016
#Shame #Social: 2016-11-12
• Shame is for society and guilt is for self.
• Shame is for the strong to bear and the weak to flee.
• A sense of shame works positively like a sense of humility does unless it is ego-based shame.
• Shame needs to be under the highest ideals and virtues else it serves ego, pride, self-esteem, and superiority.
• Shame and humility are necessary to keep one thinking well of others and praying for others rather than gathering pride to feed ego.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 10:26 PM