Monday, December 12, 2016
#Advice #Circumstance: 2016-12-12
• Advice is reason guiding despite ego demanding that problems continue.
• Advice is practical and useful and oblivious to the whining of self-esteem.
• Advice is a rational proposal to make the best of the worst or the good better.
• Advice is reason proposing solutions to problems that emotion would prefer to keep.
• Advice is dependent upon circumstances such that good advice for one is bad advice for another.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 9:58 PM