Sunday, December 4, 2016
#Dispute #Challenge: 2016-12-04
• 3Ps of Disputing: it is not personal; it is not productive; it is not practical.
• 3Rs of Disputing: recognize that it is not personal; remove it for being unproductive; replace it with something practical.
• Challenging, disputing, questioning, and testing your thinking for its results is part of a mature lifestyle.
• If your thinking is making your coping, feelings, problem solving, and responses worse, then it is time to give it up.
• If your thinking is hurting your attitude, productivity, and relationships, then it is time to switch to better thinking.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 5:08 PM