Tuesday, December 6, 2016
#Growth #Spirit: 2016-12-06
• To grow in spirit is to grow your reliance on Spirit instead of on thought.
• There is no human growth except for the physical body; however, you can increase the time you are under Spirit instead of under thought.
• The ego develops and grows, not the human self.
• Watch and learn when you rely on Energy instead of on thought and observe how much better things work out.
• Discover what you do now and what you can do in the future to rely on Energy more and thought less while still valuing and using thought for what it is best for: categorizing, differentiating, indicating, labeling, matching, naming, recording, reminding, sorting.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 9:45 PM