Monday, January 30, 2017
#Praise #Empty: 2017-01-30
• People praise something than seek it as if it had value independent of human belief.
• People often will strive for praise and rewards but despise them once they have them.
• People often seek something that was praised only to find it is empty and worthless once obtained.
• People will seek something of negative value as if it had positive value if other people first praised it.
• People will strive until they arrive and find that they were deceived by smoke and mirrors into believing nothing was something.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 10:58 PM