Friday, January 20, 2017
#Thought #Life: 2017-01-20
• Thoughts eat your awareness, because without it they are dead.
• Loss of life occurs when you let thoughts claim your awareness for themselves.
• When your thoughts claim consciousness, it is at the expense of your inner body.
• When you let thoughts eat your attention as their food, then you are among the living dead.
• Awareness or consciousness is the energy of life and either you, as your inner vessel, will have life, or your thoughts masquerading as you will have life.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 4:29 PM