Monday, January 23, 2017
#Vessel #Consciousness: 2017-01-23
• To be conscious of your inner vessel is to live your life.
• Your consciousness is for your vessel nature, not for your contents or as your contents.
• Your sensations, feelings, and thoughts (contents) are passing through your inner vessel (container).
• You are heart, soul, and mind (one container) independent of their contents (sensations, feelings, thoughts).
• Your consciousness exists to witness your inner body, container, host, and vessel.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 2:04 PM