Thursday, February 16, 2017
#How #Much: 2017-02-16
• How does your thinking improve your life or detract from your life?
• How much of your thinking is needed and how much is just distracting noise?
• How will your life change if you discard most of your thinking for being just disruptive or interfering noise?
• How can you balance your need for thinking with your need to experience being and sensing (two non-thinking states)?
• How will disputing the utility of your thinking help you to regain your authentic self and more time free of mental noises posing as yourself?
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 2:52 PM