Thursday, February 9, 2017
#Internal #Poverty: 2017-02-09
• The greatest poverty is not to know your poverty.
• Only the wise recognize and honor their inner poverty.
• Internal poverty is a good, because it means internal poverty of becoming something.
• You are always in a state of poverty, because God owns everything and you are only a caretaker of anything for a short time.
• You are always in a state of poverty, because you came into the world with nothing and you will leave the world with nothing.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 2:51 PM