Monday, February 13, 2017
#Philosophy #Virtue: 2017-02-13
• Philosophy is reason for right virtue.
• Philosophy is reason for right behavior.
• Philosophy is not for arguing words, splitting hairs, twisting meanings, or making clever turns of meaning.
• Philosophy is for the elimination of the lowers passions in favor of deep and profound Reason and Spirit.
• Philosophy is the learning of communication skills, coping skills, emotional skills, problem-solving skills, and thinking skills all for the purpose of centering the heart, soul, and mind so as to be able to amplify eternal values and virtues.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 5:03 PM