Sunday, March 12, 2017
#Fantasy #Story: 2017-03-12
• People like novels to fantasize about their self-stories through stories about others.
• People like movies to compare and fantasize about their ego-stories as if they too were movies.
• Successful entertainment provides tension that requires the actors to use self-scripts for choices.
• In entertainment, crises trigger scripts which trigger character which trigger story which trigger fantasies about eternal self-stories.
• Adults are lost in stories that will never be real except in their virtual-reality dreams and fantasies because "life is not about you".
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 10:51 AM