Saturday, April 15, 2017
#Blame #Complain: 2017-04-15
• I don't want to judge your situation nor do I want to agree with any verdicts--can we please change the subject?
• The simple truth is that I don’t want to judge or damn another person, because it’s bad for my soul.
• By seeking agreement with your damning of another human being, you are seeking agreement with your own damning.
• By seeking support for your condemnation of another human being, you are seeking support for your own condemnation.
• By excusing and justifying your judging of another human being, you are also excusing and justifying the judging of your self—instead, stick to judging actions, feelings, and thoughts, not persons.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 3:11 PM